Life In Chestermere
For more than 100 years, people have been enjoying this independent community just 20 minutes from downtown Calgary. While the lake is the star attraction, the schools, shops, parks, pathways and pubs make it an ideal place to live and recreate all year long.
Small town. Big life
- Let your children grow up in healthy, safe environment.
- Play golf with your neighbours at Lakeside Greens.
- Make the most of winter and host a skating party.
- Walk to the grocery store or meander along the Lake.
- Get to know the birds that frequent the nearby conservation area.
- Give yourself room to breathe.
A Quick Commute
One of the great things about living in Westmere is how quickly you can get from home to the heart of the City. The drive is direct. Or, if you are ambitious and athletic, jump on a bike and pedal there along the canal. Prefer a more relaxing journey to work? Take advantage of one of the two local shuttle services.